A whole week into the challenge and there’s no slowing down. A week in its unbelievable how much ‘stuff’ I truly have. Today I decided to declutter my bookcase. Last Christmas, I was grateful enough to receive a Kindle which I was incredibly thankful for. Books and reading are one of my many loves however I just do not have the space to store them all. At first I was apprehensive as to whether I would like the Kindle as there’s something so satisfying about reading a physical book; the smell, folding the pages, being able to underline your favourite quotes etc… However, in terms of decluttering it’s so much easier and often cheaper to download the books onto my Kindle, therefore 7 books from my book case were donated to charity.
- Day 1 – Depop sale.
- Day 2 – Shopping packaging, mini deodorant.
- Day 3 – Harry Potter badges x3 .
- Day 4 – Iphone pick, recipts, cards, phone case I no longer use.
- Day 5 – Photo hang up pegs, clip, tip-ex, key ring, membership card that’s now inactive.
- Day 6 – Six razors that are no longer useful.
- Day 7 – Various books (7 in total)
Total number of items de-cluttered: 28
If you’re joining along with me, what did you decide to discard on day 7?
Lots of love, Lottie x